The Last of Shivs The Last of Shivs

This is beautiful. Thank you for making this.

GTA 5 Has Multiplayer GTA 5 Has Multiplayer

Mind blown when Strong Bad was the mexican mobster guy. That's exactly who he sounds like...

A Funny Pokemon Parody A Funny Pokemon Parody

There appears to be something wrong here, fellow. Either there was an error upon exporting your flash, or there's one with me playing this in Chrome or something, but when I hit play, I get a white screen and what sounds like a mixture of songs playing. I appologize if this is an error on my end, but if it isn't, you really should check your flash before submitting it to the site like that. Wouldn't want another half-star eh?

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Good job, sport.

You've succeeded in pleasing many newgrounders. Good work!

Lastman Lastman

OMG a game with a little challenge to it.

finally something with a challenge to it. I don't see why people are bitching about hard game. It's good to have a challenge every once in a while you whiney fucks.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Great, Awesome game

The rhythm is set perfectly, and the art isn't too bad at all.

However I found a HUGE flaw.

On the falling bricks level, if you stand all the way on the far right hand corner of the screen, none of the blocks will hit you.

Saving Face Machine Saving Face Machine

Nice.

Wow.

If I were to use this in a flash, I would use it as the credits song. It just seems like it would fit there.

Gunshy responds:

cool!

++ Loud Whispers ++ ++ Loud Whispers ++

sounds cool

this is good music,like techno.

02 02

Fucking stellar, bro. This is one of my faves from your little collection, but I really like alot of your stuff I'm not an art critic, but I'll just say stuff like this inspires me to get a tablet and do my own artwork.

02 is also my favorite video games boss in the history of video games, so cudos to you.

SpecterWhite responds:

If i recall I've done 2 fanarts of 02, this one being the better one and one being some crappy thing made couple years ago.
I'll probably do him once again sometime, since it's somewhat hard to not like him.

Pulp Pulp

Magnificent.

He most certainly does not look like a bitch.

DNoack757 responds:

Nice, can't even follow this up.

Flyin' Wiener Flyin' Wiener

it needs....

A horn. It'd be a pegasus weiner.

SLiPZ responds:

Of course, what was I thinking?!
You shall receive Valhallas greatest place of honor when you pass.